Servicing - Gas and oil
Keeping your boiler working safely and efficiently reduces the risk of breakdown. Boiler manufacturers recommend your boiler is serviced every 12 months. Having your boiler serviced and running to its maximum efficiency can save as much as 15% of household energy bills.
Our qualified engineers are at hand to give your boiler the attention it needs. All our engineers are Gas Safe or Oftec registered.
Boiler Service includes
- Visual check to ensure your boiler still meets current standards
- Boiler fired to identify any working faults
- Boiler casing removed to check all main boiler components (burner, heat exchanger, main injector, spark/sensor probe)
- Checks to ensure flue terminals are unobstructed and internal flue components are sealed properly
- Gas valve adjusted to check that burner is combusting efficiently and properly by using a flue gas analyser
- Inside casing surfaces cleaned
- Boiler parts cleaned if necessary
- Gas tightness test conducted to ensure no leaks